Your basket

No products in the basket.

Grow Room Builder

Your recommended kit

Return to configurator
,

Gold Label 60/40

£16.95

Product details

Gold Label 60/40 combines clay pebbles and coco, giving you a growing media that drains and retains water beautifully, that offers superb aeration for accelerated root development, and that allows you to engage a full range of friendly bioactive supplements. 

Clay pebbles make up 60% of this ready-to-use mix with the remaining 40% comprising coco, plus a small amount of perlite, black peat, and white peat to keep things fluffy. Developed over twenty years, Gold Label 60/40’s composition, quality, and consistency of ingredients is off the scale. For maximum usability it has been designed to work with a wide range of pot-based watering systems.

As it’s an inert mix Gold Label 60/40 is essentially a ‘blank canvas’ onto which you apply your preferred selection of nutrients and supplements. This means you get the truest expression of your desired inputs. 

Features

  • Pebbles for drainage and aerated root development
  • Coco allows the use of bioactive supplements
  • Works with a wide range of pot-based watering systems
  • Premixed and ready-to-use
  • Inert, allowing you to apply your preferred selection of coco-friendly nutrients and supplements

Click & Collect

Order and pay online before 1pm for free, same-day, in-store collection (Mon to Sat).

Order and pay online after 1pm, or on a Sunday, or on a Bank Holiday for free, next-day, in-store collection.

* Please await your ‘Order Ready’ email before setting out to collect your order. *

Delivery and Returns

On orders over £99 we offer free standard U.K. delivery* within 1-3 days of your order being placed.

Your goods will be transported securely, discreetly, and with tracking to ensure you have the best possible idea of when they’ll be delivered.

*exclusions and surcharges may apply, please see full Delivery Information for details.

,

Gold Label 60/40

In stock

Featuring Gold Label Clay Pebbles for drainage and aerated root development and premium Gold Label Coco for measured moisture retention. Blended to a 60:40 ratio.

£16.95

Add to cart

Product details

Gold Label 60/40 combines clay pebbles and coco, giving you a growing media that drains and retains water beautifully, that offers superb aeration for accelerated root development, and that allows you to engage a full range of friendly bioactive supplements. 

Clay pebbles make up 60% of this ready-to-use mix with the remaining 40% comprising coco, plus a small amount of perlite, black peat, and white peat to keep things fluffy. Developed over twenty years, Gold Label 60/40’s composition, quality, and consistency of ingredients is off the scale. For maximum usability it has been designed to work with a wide range of pot-based watering systems.

As it’s an inert mix Gold Label 60/40 is essentially a ‘blank canvas’ onto which you apply your preferred selection of nutrients and supplements. This means you get the truest expression of your desired inputs. 

Features

  • Pebbles for drainage and aerated root development
  • Coco allows the use of bioactive supplements
  • Works with a wide range of pot-based watering systems
  • Premixed and ready-to-use
  • Inert, allowing you to apply your preferred selection of coco-friendly nutrients and supplements

Click & Collect

Order and pay online before 1pm for free, same-day, in-store collection (Mon to Sat).

Order and pay online after 1pm, or on a Sunday, or on a Bank Holiday for free, next-day, in-store collection.

* Please await your ‘Order Ready’ email before setting out to collect your order. *

Delivery and Returns

On orders over £99 we offer free standard U.K. delivery* within 1-3 days of your order being placed.

Your goods will be transported securely, discreetly, and with tracking to ensure you have the best possible idea of when they’ll be delivered.

*exclusions and surcharges may apply, please see full Delivery Information for details.